Thursday, November 18, 2010

Welcome Abroad!

First and foremost, thank you for visiting my blog and I appreciate it.

Why blog?
-Of course for the 5% of my PLNG002's 5% out of 50% the coursework mark. Somehow, it will also be an alternative for me to express my thoughts and hopefully to share it with my dear followers.


What does this blog about?
-As I was told by my english teacher, Ms.Pamela to choose a topic to write about, I knew blogging about something which relates to my ambition would be interesting. Without hesitation, my blog will be focusing mainly about my dream to be a flight captain, Pilot & stuff which relates to aircrafts and aviation.

"People always ask me why I want to be a pilot. I'll tell you why. To me, flying is something you have to have a passion for. Not anyone can say they can't wait for that moment when the wheels leave the ground and you are doing something that man has always dreamed of doing. How many people can say that they wake up somewhere over the Atlantic ocean to the first faint light of dawn to greet them? You have not lived until you have soared off into sunsets you can't even begin to image. Or the feeling of looking out over the world at night from 35,000 feet and seeing the lights of New York, Philadelphia, and Boston all at once. But perhaps the greatest feeling of being a pilot is the absolute freedom you feel. You are on top of YOUR world. The sky is the limit. And coming in on finals in the last waining moments of the day and knowing that in the morning you get to get up and do it all over again, I can't think of a better job in the world..." said a penpal from the States.

Totally the same thinking. Dreaming about it ever since I was 10, I'm trying my best to look for a sponsorship by any airline who is willing to recruit cadet pilots. From Air Asia to Malaysia Airlines and from Singapore Airlines to Cathay Pacific, and currently I'm studying accounting as my second alternative besides piloting which I neither expect it nor liking it... Sad isn't it? Well, nothing stops me from making a dream come true. I'm all-in!

A picture tells a thousand words.



Aerial view of clouds and sunset from the plane.







Beautiful, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment